What are cookies?
Can cookies pass on my Personal Information to others?
Do cookies compromise my security?
No, in fact many of the cookies we use are designed to provide important security features, such as protecting your Personal Information/Data and/or your accounts.
How long do cookies stay on my computer, smartphone, or other device?
The length of time a cookie stays on your device depends on its type. We use two general types of cookies on our websites:
- Session cookies are temporary cookies which only exist during the time you use one of our websites (or more strictly, until you close the browser after using one of our websites). Session cookies help a website remember what you chose on the previous page, avoiding the need to re-enter information and improving your experience while using that website.
- Persistent cookies stay on your device after you’ve visited a website and enable the website remembers you the next time you visit. Persistent cookies help us identify you as a unique user/visitor of one of our websites.
The chart below lists the duration of each cookie used on Facilisgroup’s websites.
What categories of cookies do we use?
Facilisgroup uses both essential and non-essential cookies.
- Essential or necessary cookies are critical to the running of our websites and enable core functionality. These cookies also allow us to authenticate visitors to our websites. That is, our websites cannot function properly without these cookies. These cookies can only be disabled by changing your browser preferences. However, for maximum functionality of our websites, we would recommend that you not disable these cookies.
- Non-essential cookies help us to make sure you have the best possible experience on our websites and help us to manage the online advertising messages you see from us or from other third parties. Facilisgroup uses the following categories of non-essential cookies:
- Advertising. These cookies are used to provide visitors with relevant ads and marketing campaigns. These cookies track visitors across websites and collect information to provide customized advertisements as you browse and use the internet.
- Analytics. These cookies are used to understand how visitors interact with the website. These cookies help provide information on metrics, the number of visitors, bounce rate, traffic source, etc.
- Functional. These cookies help to perform certain functionalities such as sharing the content of the website on social media platforms, collecting feedback, and other third-party features.
- Performance. These cookies are used to understand and analyze the key performance indexes of the website, which helps in delivering a better user experience for visitors.
- Third Party. These cookies are set by third parties so that they can collect data from and about visitors to our website.
- Non-essential pixel tags and similar technologies (also known as web beacons and clear GIFs) may be used by us in connection with some online services to, among other things, track the actions of users of the online platform (including email recipients), measure the success of our marketing campaigns, and compile statistics about usage of the online experience and response rates.
Can I control or manage cookies on my computer, smartphone, or other device?
- Yes, there are two ways in which you can control or manage cookies on your device:
- Using Your Browser. The browsers of most computers, smartphones, and other web-enabled devices are typically set up to accept cookies. If you wish to amend your cookie preferences for any website, you can do this through your browser settings. Your browser’s “help” function will tell you how to do this. However, please remember that cookies are often used to enable and improve certain functions on our websites. If you choose to switch certain cookies off, it is likely to affect how a particular website works. To find out how to manage cookies on popular browsers, you can visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
What specific cookies does Facilisgroup use?
|ASP.NET_SessionId||mycommercio.com||Necessary||Issued by Microsoft’s ASP.NET Application, this cookie stores session data during a user’s website visit.||Session|
|__RequestVerificationToken_L2lnbml0ZWN40||mycommercio.com||Necessary||This cookie is used to authenticate website visitor requests and maintain session information, which assists with the security and function of our website.||Session|
|elementor||commercio.com||Necessary||This cookie is used by the website’s WordPress theme. It allows the website owner to implement or change the website’s content in real-time||Session|
|__ss||facilisgroup.com||Advertising||This cookie is set by SharpSpring, a marketing automation platform. This is used for tracking visitors and form submissions.||1 day|
|__ss_referrer||facilisgroup.com||Advertising||This cookie is set by SharpSpring, a marketing automation platform. This is used for tracking visitors and form submissions.||1 hour|
|koitk||.marketingautomation.services||Advertising||This cookie is set by SharpSpring, a marketing automation platform. This is used for tracking visitors and form submissions.||10 years|
|__ss_tk||facilisgroup.com||Advertising||This cookie is set by SharpSpring, a marketing automation platform. This is used for tracking visitors and form submissions.||25 years|
|pa_uid||.prfct.co||Advertising||This cookie is set by prfct.co. This cookie is used across the websites that use same ad network to display ads to the other advertisers in the network.||2 years|
|pa_twitter_ts||.prfct.co||Advertising||The pa_twitter_ts cookie is set by Perfect Audience for advertising purposes based on user behavioral data.||2 years|
|pa_yahoo_ts||.prfct.co||Advertising||The pa_yahoo_ts cookie is set by Perfect Audience for advertising purposes based on user behavioral data.||2 years|
|pa_crosswise_ts||.prfct.co||Advertising||The pa_crosswise_ts cookie is set by Perfect Audience for advertising purposes based on user behavioral data.||2 years|
|pa_rubicon_ts||.prfct.co||Advertising||The pa_rubicon_ts cookie is set by Perfect Audience for advertising purposes based on user behavioral data.||2 years|
|pa_openx_ts||.prfct.co||Advertising||The pa_openx_ts cookie is set by Perfect Audience for advertising purposes based on user behavioral data.||2 years|
|uuid2||.adnxs.com||Advertising||The uuid2 cookie is set by AppNexus and records information that helps in differentiating between devices and browsers. This information is used to pick out ads delivered by the platform and assess the ad performance and its attribute payment.||3 months|
|personalization_id||.twitter.com||Advertising||Twitter sets this cookie to integrate and share features for social media and also store information about how the user uses the website, for tracking and targeting.||2 years|
|pa_google_ts||.prfct.co||Advertising||The pa_google_ts cookie is set by Perfect Audience for advertising purposes based on user behavioral data.||2 years|
|anj||.adnxs.com||Advertising||AppNexus sets the anj cookie that contains data stating whether a cookie ID is synced with partners.||3 months|
|test_cookie||.doubleclick.net||Advertising||The test_cookie is set by doubleclick.net and is used to determine if the user’s browser supports cookies.||15 minutes|
|IDSYNC||.analytics.yahoo.com||Advertising||This cookie is set by Yahoo to store information on how users behave on multiple websites so that relevant ads can be displayed to them.||1 year|
|IDE||.doubleclick.net||Advertising||Google DoubleClick IDE cookies are used to store information about how the user uses the website to present them with relevant ads and according to the user profile.||1 year 24 days|
|_ga_RZXLNRL7S7||.facilisgroup.com||Analytics||This cookie is installed by Google Analytics.||2 years|
|uid||.addthis.com||Analytics||This is a Google UserID cookie that tracks users across various website segments.||1 year 24 days|
|ouid||.addthis.com||Functional||Associated with the AddThis widget, this cookie helps users to share content across various networking and sharing forums.||1 year 24 days|
|na_id||.addthis.com||Functional||The na_id is set by AddThis to enable sharing of links on social media platforms like Facebook and Twitter.||1 year 24 days|
|A3||.yahoo.com||Third-Party||This cookie is a third-party cookie set by Yahoo.||1 year|
Can I control third parties’ cookies?
Third party cookies are cookies set by someone other than us for purposes of collecting information on user behavior, demographics, or personalized marketing. When using our websites, you may also encounter embedded content or you may be directed to other websites for activities such as surveys, to make payment, or for job applications. These websites and embedded content may use their own cookies. Please note, we do not have control over the placement of cookies by other websites, even if you are directed to them from our websites.
What about cookies that have been set in the past?
Collection of your data/information from our non-essential cookies can be deleted. If cookies are deleted, the information collected prior to the preference change may still be used, however, we will stop using the disabled cookie to collect any further information from your user/visitor experience.
What if I have additional questions?