Last updated November 8, 2022
Facilisgroup LLC, a United States entity, and Facilisgroup Canada Inc., a Canadian entity (together “Facilisgroup,” “Company” or “We”) respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy. This policy describes the types of information Facilisgroup may collect from you or your business, and our practices for using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing this information.
This policy applies to information Facilisgroup collects:
- On the Facilisgroup website and through use of Facilisgroup’s platforms, software, and services.
- In email, text, and other electronic messages between you and Facilisgroup.
- Through mobile and desktop applications you access from the Facilisgroup website or through your use of Facilisgroup’s platforms and software, which provide dedicated non-browser-based interaction between you and this website.
- At trade shows, exhibitions, conferences, networking, industry, or similar events (“events”).
- Directly from you while providing our products and services to you or your business.
This policy does not apply to information collected by any third party, including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on the Facilisgroup website. This policy also does not apply to information related to Facilisgroup employees, which is covered by the Facilisgroup employee handbook.
Information We Collect About You and Our Purpose for Collecting it
We collect several types of information directly from you or automatically from your use of our website, platforms, and services. The information we collect from you may include:
- Personal information, which includes information that identifies, relates to, describes, or is capable of being associated with or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with a particular individual, such as your name, e-mail address, telephone number, business address, business affiliation, or any other identifier by which you can be identified online or offline (“personal information”);
- Customer information, which includes information we collect from our customers or potential customers including contact information, business association, invoicing information such as primary billing contact and payment status, and information about which Facilisgroup products or services you use or are interested in using. This also includes information collected using Facilisgroup products. Some of this information may constitute personal information, per the above definition;
- Transactional information, which includes information we collect from and about customers who place an order for our services or using our services including order details such as item descriptions, quantities, colors, sizes, and quantity of item(s) ordered.
- Device information, such as your IP address, information about your internet connection, operating system, browser type, the equipment you use to access our website, and usage details; and/or
- Activity information and analytics information, such as whether you open an email we send you, information about how you use our products, or details of your visit to our website including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data, as well as the resources that you access and use on the website.
The types of information we collect from you depends on your interaction with us. For example, we collect different information from you when you visit our website than when you become our customer and use one of our products or services. Accordingly, we may not collect all the above types of information from everyone who interacts with us.
We collect information from or about you for the following purposes:
- To provide you with products and services that you request from us.
- If you are an existing customer or have otherwise provided your information directly to us, to send you information about our products and services.
- To improve our website, products, and services.
- To monitor activity on our website, including trends, usage patterns, analytics information, potential fraudulent activity, and cybersecurity threats.
- To respond to your inquiries.
- To enforce our legal rights.
- Any other purpose that is disclosed to you at the time we collect your information.
We only collect personal information to fulfill the purposes identified in this policy, unless otherwise disclosed to you at the time your information is collected.
How We Collect Your Information
The information we collect directly from you may include:
- Information that you provide to us when you subscribe to our services, request information about a product or service, fill out a form on our website, or become a client of Facilisgroup. This includes information such as contact information and information about your business or organization for us to provide products and services to your business. This also includes payment and billing information, so that we can bill you for using our products and/or services.
- Information we collect from you through your use of our products and services. This includes customer information, transactional information, and personal information as listed above, including information about the number of stores you open, how you use our products, how many of your customers placed orders through the Facilisgroup product and service you are using, and details about the orders they place including the transactional information described above, platform preferences, activity information, log information, and device information.
- Information we collect by interacting with you at in-person events. This includes information you provided to the event organizer as part of your participation in the event, and information you provide directly to us at the event, including when you fill out a form, scan your badge at our booth or similar mechanism, or provide us with your business card.
- Records and copies of your correspondence if you contact us.
- Other information you voluntarily provide to us through our course of providing you with products and services, visiting our website, or otherwise interacting with us.
Facilisgroup does not collect any sensitive personal information or any special category data from you.
- Your search queries on the website.
- Analytics information regarding your use of our website.
- Information about your device, including your IP address and equipment information.
Industry Groups and Publicly Available Sources
We may also collect information about you from industry groups and partners, such as trade associations and other groups that you join. An example of a trade association that we collect information from is the Advertising Specialty Institute (ASI). We collect information from industry groups when you provide your information to them and permit them to share it with us. At times, we also collect information from publicly available sources.
We may maintain or associate information we collect automatically through our website with other information we collect or maintain about you, including personal information. For example, if you fill out a form on our website or directly provide us with your information by interacting with us, we may associate the information you directly provide us with additional information we collect automatically on our website. This helps us improve our website and deliver a better and more personalized service to you, including by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our website according to your individual interests.
- Speed up your searches.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information, to:
- Present our website and its contents to you.
- Provide our products and services to you. This may involve sharing your information within Facilisgroup between our product lines if you use multiple Facilisgroup products.
- Provide you with information about products or services that you request from us.
- Contact you directly about goods and services that may be of interest to you, but only if you are an existing customer or if you have provided your information directly to us at an event or through an online form.
- Notify you about changes to our website or any products or services we offer or provide.
- To comply with our legal obligations, to enforce our rights, and to protect the rights and property of Facilisgroup and others.
- Fulfill any other purpose described to you when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose you consent to.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose personal information that we collect, or you provide, to the following categories of third parties and for the following purposes:
- To our contractors, service providers, vendors, and other third parties we use to support our legitimate business purposes (collectively, “service providers”). This includes third party payment processors who process payments on our behalf and assist us with billing. These service providers are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- To assist in our marketing efforts to provide you with more relevant advertisements.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all Facilisgroup’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceedings, in which personal information held by Facilisgroup about our website users is among the assets transferred.
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Facilisgroup, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
We may disclose aggregated information about our users and de-identified or pseudonymized information that does not identify any individual without restriction.
We do not sell personal information.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
- Promotional Offers from the Company. If you do not wish to have your email address used by the Company to promote our products or services to you, you can opt out by sending us an email stating your request to [email protected]. If we have sent you a promotional email, you may unsubscribe by using the link in the email.
- If you wish to revoke your consent to our disclosure of your personal information, you may do so by sending us an email stating your request to [email protected]. Please note that we may be required to disclose certain information about you to provide you with products or services, and we may be compelled to disclose information about you in certain circumstances, so you may not be able to opt-out of all disclosures of your personal information. We will notify you of these required disclosures if you make this type of request.
We do not control third parties’ collection or use of your information to serve interest or behavior-based advertising. However, these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way. You can opt out of receiving targeted ads from members of the Network Advertising Initiative (“NAI”) on the NAI’s website.
Additional Rights Regarding Your Information
You may send us an email at [email protected] to request access to, correct, or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. You may also express your objection to our processing of your personal information if our processing is based on your consent. We will take steps to verify your request, including steps to verify that you are the individual making the request. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect. We will not discriminate against you for exercising any of these rights.
We have implemented physical, technical, and administrative measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. This includes using encryption and other techniques to secure passwords and other information. Only the individuals who need to have access to your information in our organization have access to it.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the website.
Unless otherwise required by law, we retain your information for only if necessary to fulfill the purpose for which your information was provided. When it is no longer necessary to retain your information, we will, as applicable, erase, destroy, de-identify, return, delete, aggregate, or pseudonymize your information.
Facilisgroup is a multi-national organization. Our parent company is in the United Kingdom, and we have entities in the United States and Canada. This policy applies to the United States and Canadian entities, only.
We utilize data segregation techniques to locally store your information. For example, if your relationship with our company is through our Canadian entity, we store your data in Canada. If your interaction with us is through our United States entity, the data is stored in the United States. While the data is segregated by country, Facilisgroup employees in Canada and the United States may have access to data in both countries. This means that if you are in Canada, an employee in the United States may have access to your information and may access your information in the United States, and if you are in the United States, a Canadian employee may have access to your information and access it in Canada.
As mentioned above in the “Disclosure of your Information” section, we may disclose your information to our vendors, consultants, and service providers. These organizations are in both the United States and in Canada. If you are a United States resident, we may disclose information to one of our vendors, consultants, or service providers located in Canada. Similarly, if you are a Canadian resident, your information may be disclosed to our United States-based vendors, service providers, or consultants. As mentioned in the “Disclosure of your Information” section, we take measures to ensure that your information is afforded protections when it is disclosed to these entities, including entering into agreements that require the receiving organization to keep the information confidential and to only use it for the purposes for which we instruct.
Children Under the Age of 16
Our website, products, and services are not directed towards or intended for children under 16 years of age. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 16. If you are under 16, do not use our website or provide any information to us. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 16 without verification of parental consent, we will delete this information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 16, please contact us at [email protected] or by using the information set forth below in the “Contact Us” section.
ATTN: Privacy Manager
1600 S. Brentwood Blvd
St. Louis, MO 63144
Facilisgroup Canada Inc.
ATTN: Privacy Manager
30-5300 Canotek Road
Ottawa, ON K1J 1A4